Scheduled Telephone Interpretation Services for Columbus and Central Ohio
At Access 2 Interpreters, we know that business moves quickly and interpretation needs may come up unexpectedly. That’s why we offer scheduled telephone interpretation services, so you have access to our Columbus interpreting services whenever and wherever you need them.
Our Scheduled Telephone Interpretation Services are available in over 70 languages so you can communicate better. Scheduled Telephone Interpretation is an over-the-phone interpretation service that can be provided within 30 minutes. This service can be used to schedule appointments for Limited English Proficiency (LEP) patients or clients, to make reminder calls for patients or clients, to arrange teleconference calls, or to interpret during teleconferences.
Qualifications Of Interpreters
- A2I professional interpreters undergo a multi-step selection and training process
- A2I professional interpreters are required to complete an intensive mandatory training and participate in continuing education courses quarterly
- All professional A2I interpreters are required to provide complete documentation, including background checks, drug tests, and immunization records, before they can accept interpretation assignments
Industries That Benefit From Telephone Interpretation Services
Telephone interpretation services make communication easier than ever before, and a variety of industries benefit from them. At Access 2 Interpreters, we train our professional interpreters in a wide selection of industry-specific terminology and jargon to ensure clear understanding, no matter the language.
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Health Care Organizations- Few industries rely on interpretation services more than healthcare. Medical interpreters help lower the risk of misdiagnosis, incorrect information, and misunderstandings between providers and patients. Medical interpreters also help patients stay informed about the procedures and feel more comfortable with their providers.
- Courts and Attorneys- When in court, it’s paramount that defendants, witnesses and all involved understand what’s being said. A legal interpreter makes sure that the defendant, judge, and jury are able to react and respond to Limited English Proficient or Non-English speakers the same way as everyone else.
- Law Enforcement Agencies- Law enforcement officers are expected to handle a variety of different situations, and law enforcement interpreters ensure that they can handle them in any language.
- Social Services Agencies- Social service workers interact with hundreds of people and countless languages every day. When they do, they need a professional social service interpreter who understands the situations and the terminology necessary so they can help.
- Secondary Schools- While schools often make an effort to accommodate Limited English Proficient or Non-English speakers, it can still be challenging. School interpretation services are key to ensuring that students understand and get the most from their education.
- Manufacturers- Manufacturing is a global enterprise. From international workshops to domestic factories, final products may include parts from around the world. This means that communication needs to be clear, precise and immediate. Our Manufacturing interpreters understand the specific terminology of manufacturing and business so that everything is clear and understandable.
- Retailers- Retail and hospitality workers interact with people from around the world every day. When they do, they rely on retail interpreters to speak clearly and be understood so as to provide the best service possible.
At Access 2 Interpreters, we’re committed to providing the best telephone interpretation services possible. Our dedication to educating our interpreters, the qualifications of our administrative staff, and our technological capabilities guarantees the quality of our services.
Are You an Interpreter or Translator?
At Access 2 Interpreters we are committed to providing our clients with the very best Interpretation and Translation Services in Ohio and across the country. In addition to our thorough interpreter and translator screening process, we provide the best training through our Access Academy. Contact us today to learn more!