Scheduled Video Remote Interpretation (Scheduled VRI) Services are available for pre-scheduled and urgent appointments with a response time of forty (40) minutes or less in urgent situations. All connections are fully encrypted and secured.
- Scheduled Video Remote Interpretation (Scheduled VRI) Services are available 24/7/365 in over thirty-five (35) languages including American Sign Language (ASL). This service can be used as a substitute for Face-to-Face services when being in the same location is not possible or preferable.
- Group sessions are available with Scheduled VRI Services. You, the interpreter, and your clients, patients, and/or business partners can be in separate locations, while still participating in the same video conference.
We are flexible and can:
- Provide an interpreter through your own video platform, or
- Facilitate the video conference and provide an interpreter through our video platform.
- Our platform enables HIPAA compliance and is compliant with standards such as HITRUST, SOC 1, SOC 2, GDPR, and more.
- When utilizing our video platform, you would not be required to own any licenses to video conference software.
- All connections are fully encrypted and secure.
Scheduled Video Remote Interpretation (Scheduled VRI) Services may be accessed 24/7/365 through our Dispatch Line, our web-based HIPAA compliant scheduling portal, or via email.