At Access 2 Interpreters, we’re proud to offer Scheduled Video Remote Interpretation (Scheduled VRI) Services for pre-scheduled and urgent appointments with a response time of forty (40) minutes or less in urgent situations. Our professional interpreters are ready and able to interpret for a wide selection of industries to ensure clear communication. All connections are fully encrypted and secured.
- Scheduled Video Remote Interpretation (Scheduled VRI) Services are available 24/7/365 in over thirty-five (35) languages including American Sign Language (ASL). This service can be used as a substitute for Face-to-Face services when being in the same location is not possible or preferable.
- Group sessions are available with Scheduled VRI Services. You, the interpreter, and your clients, patients, and/or business partners can be in separate locations, while still participating in the same video conference.
At Access 2 Interpreters, our Scheduled Video Remote Interpretation offers a flexibility that other interpreting companies cannot match. Our Columbus professional interpreters provide the following services:
- Provide an interpreter through your own video platform, or
- Facilitate the video conference and provide an interpreter through our video platform.
- Our platform enables HIPAA compliance and is compliant with standards such as HITRUST, SOC 1, SOC 2, GDPR, and more.
- When utilizing our video platform, you would not be required to own any licenses to video conference software.
- All connections are fully encrypted and secure.
Industries That Benefit From Scheduled Video Remote Interpretation
Industries from healthcare to manufacturing benefit from the flexibility and reliability of video interpretation. At Access 2 Interpreters, our video remote interpretation makes communication clearer and easier than ever before. Our professional interpreters are trained in a variety of industry-specific terminology to ensure that everyone is understood.
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, and Health Care Organizations- There are few places where interpretation is more important than hospitals and healthcare. Medical interpreters help mitigate the risk of misdiagnosis, misunderstandings, and incorrect information between patients and providers. Medical interpreters also help patients stay informed by providing clear information in their native tongue, and feel more comfortable with the care they are about to receive.
- Courts and Attorneys- Legal interpreters are key to ensuring that everyone is given a fair trial. They make sure that the defendant, prosecution, judge, and jury are all able to understand one another.
- Law Enforcement Agencies- Law enforcement relies on legal interpretation more than almost any other industry because of the breadth of emergencies that they’re expected to respond to. Law enforcement interpreters help make sure that everyone is treated fairly, no matter what language.
- Social Services Agencies- Social services are expected to provide care to a wide range of different households. Social service interpreters ensure that everyone is understood, and help needed is help received.
- Secondary Schools- While schools do their best to accommodate Limited English Proficient or Non-English speakers, sometimes they just don’t have the resources to do so. Our school interpreters
- Manufacturers- Manufacturing is truly a global enterprise. A single product may have parts from a dozen countries, and as such, communication can be particularly difficult. Our manufacturing interpreters understand the unique terminology of manufacturing and processing so that communication is clear, concise, and consistent.
- Retailers- Retail and hospitality workers interact with people from around the world on a daily basis. When they do, they work with retail interpreters to ensure that they can provide the best services to their international clientele.
Qualifications of Our Interpreters
- A2I professional interpreters undergo a multi-step selection and training process
- A2I professional interpreters are required to complete intensive mandatory training and participate in continuing education courses quarterly
- All A2I professional interpreters are required to provide complete documentation, including background checks, drug tests, and immunization records before they can accept interpretation assignments
Why Choose Access 2 Interpreters for Video Remote Interpretation?
At Access 2 Interpreters, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality video remote interpretation services to Columbus and nationwide. Our commitment to educating our interpreters, the qualifications of our support staff, and our technology ensure the quality of our interpretation services.