We Speak Your Language
A2I: Your professional interpreters and translators
A2I is dedicated to providing professional interpretation and translation services throughout Ohio and across the U.S. A2I maintains a separate education department called Access Academy which offers different training courses for interpreters and translators. Our interpreters and translators are trained in HIPAA regulations, confidentiality, and the Interpreter Code of Ethics, as well as Medical, Legal, and Social Services terminology.
We are certain that our company’s services will increase your efficiency in communicating with Limited English Proficiency (LEP) clients and patients and enhance the quality of service provided by your organization.
- Face-To-Face Interpretation Services in more than 70 languages (scheduled and emergency services available, 24/7/365.)
- Scheduled Telephone Interpretation Services in more than 70 languages, during business hours
- Instantaneous Telephone Interpretation in over 180 languages, 24/7/365
- Translation Services in more than 50 written languages
If we don’t have a language on our list, we will make every effort to recruit and train interpreters for the language(s) you need.
Our Core Values:
In our day to day business operations, we adhere to the following seven core values:
- Cultural Sensitivity
We have the stability, organizational infrastructure, technological capabilities, unique training curriculum and recruiting methodology to accommodate all your needs. All our customers, whether large or small, will receive a personalized treatment from our friendly and professional staff.
Our list of distinguished clients includes major hospitals and healthcare systems, courts, numerous law firms, medical offices, and government agencies.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to meet your interpretation and translation needs.
Five Reasons to Choose A2I:
- We continuously recruit interpreters and translators to meet the growing needs of our clients
A2I recruits interpreters and translators according to constantly monitored immigration trends in order to meet the needs of our clients. Candidates are required to undergo a multi-step interview process. Then the potential interpreters and translators are tested in language proficiency by both A2I staff and an independent third party. Clean background checks, drug tests, and other documentation is required in order to attain a position with A2I.
- We are dedicated to educating and training our interpreters and translators
A2I has established a separate education department known as the “Access Academy,” which is staffed with professional educators, linguists, Medical Doctors, Juris Doctors, and independent consultants who continuously revise and improve the content of the training courses.
All interpreters and translators are required to complete an intensive, mandatory training offered through our Access Academy. Our training curriculum includes courses in the Canon of Ethics and Conduct for Court Interpreters; the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice in Healthcare; HIPAA; Legal, Medical, Business, and Social Services terminology; and Legal Procedures and Systems. In addition, A2I interpreters are required to obtain continuing education training every quarter in order to maintain their certification.
- We employ the latest levels of technology to increase efficiency and quality and reduce costs for our clients
A2I utilizes an innovative web-based scheduling and billing system to optimize operational efficiency and provide the best-possible service to our clients. In addition, the system provides transparency for our clients regarding the scheduling and billing of interpretation services.
- We use established quality assurance methods to evaluate the success of our services
A2I monitors Performance Indicators to ensure consistency and quality of Interpretation and Translation Services. These Indicators include, but are not limited to:
• Accessibility of our services
• Capability of handling high demand for common languages
• Ability to provide interpreters and translators for rare languages
• Responsiveness to client requests and feedback
• Interpreter/translator performance
- We are committed to personalized service that meets the needs of each client
A2I has a staff of dedicated professionals who are highly qualified in customer service. We believe in providing secure, reliable interpretation and translation services and transparency for our clients. Any issues raised by our clients are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.