Instantaneous Telephone Interpretation Services
At Access 2 Interpreters, we understand that life moves quickly and interpretation needs may arise when you least expect them. That’s why we’re proud to offer instantaneous telephone interpretation services to Columbus, Central Ohio, and nationwide. With Access 2 Interpreters, you can rest assured knowing that you have access to reliable instantaneous telephone interpretation no matter where you are.
Our instantaneous Telephone Interpretation Services are available to Columbus, Central Ohio, and nationwide in over 180 languages, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. This interpretation service will allow you to connect to an interpreter within 30 seconds. Our instantaneous telephone interpretation service can be used to access interpreters for languages that are not available locally for face-to-face interpretation or for situations that are better suited for telephone interpretation or require an interpreter immediately.
Our Instantaneous Telephone Interpretation Services may be accessed through a toll-free phone number and personalized access code(s) that will be provided once you request the service.
Industries The Benefit From Instantaneous Telephone Interpretation Services
Instantaneous telephone interpretation services can benefit a variety of industries, from legal to healthcare. At Access 2 Interpreters, we train each of our professional interpreters in a variety of industry-specific terminology to ensure that each is prepared for any upcoming assignments, no matter the language.
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, and Healthcare Organizations- Healthcare and hospitals rely on interpretation services more than almost any other industry. Medical interpreters help lower the risk of misunderstandings, incorrect information, and misdiagnoses between providers and patients. Patients also appreciate medical interpreters because it helps ensure that they get the best care possible.
- Courts and Attorneys- When in court, it’s critical that everyone involved understands what is being presented. A legal interpreter ensures that the defendant, judge, and jury are able to understand and fairly communicate with a Limited English Proficient or Non-English speaker.
- Law Enforcement Agencies- Law enforcement officers experience a variety of different situations in their line of work and need to be able to handle each one. A law-enforcement interpreter ensures that everyone is treated fairly.
- Social Services Agencies- Social service workers interact with countless people and a wide range of languages every day. When they work with someone who speaks a different language, they rely on social service interpreters to make sure that everyone is understood.
- Secondary Schools– Schools do often do their best to ensure that their students are able to learn no matter what language they speak. However, they don’t always have the resources available to do this effectively. Our school interpreters can help make sure that your student is able to learn, no matter the language.
- Manufacturers- Manufacturing is an international enterprise, involving countless countries and languages. This means that communication needs to be precise and immediate. Our manufacturing interpreters understand industry-specific lexicon so no matter what’s being produced, it can be communicated clearly.
- Retailers- Retail and hospitality workers constantly interact with Limited English Proficient or Non-English speakers, and when they do, they rely on interpreters to ensure clear communication to provide the best service possible.
Areas of Expertise
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Health Care Organizations
- Courts and Attorneys
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Social Services Agencies
- Secondary Schools
Qualifications Of Interpreters
- A2I professional interpreters undergo a multi-step selection and training process
- A2I professional interpreters are required to complete an intensive mandatory training and participate in continuing education courses quarterly
- All A2I interpreters are required to provide complete documentation, including background checks, drug tests, and immunization records, before they can accept interpretation assignments
Why Choose Access 2 Interpreters Instantaneous Telephone Interpretation?
At Access 2 Interpreters, we are committed to providing the best instantaneous telephone interpretation services to Columbus and nationwide. Our dedication to educating our interpreters, the qualifications of our administrative staff, and our technological capabilities guarantee the quality of our services.