At Access 2 Interpreters, we are exclusively dedicated to filling your interpreting and translation needs. Interpretation and translation are two closely related linguistic disciplines. We want to break down the main differences between translation and interpretation so our readers have a better understanding between the two.
The key skills of the translator are the ability to understand the source language and the culture of the country where the text originated. Using a good library of dictionaries and reference materials to render material clearly and accurately into the target language will provide the translator with the best materials to complete any project. In other words, while linguistic and cultural skills are still critical, the most important mark of a good translator is the ability to write well in the target language.
Access 2 Interpreters is proud to offer the following translation services:
- Document Translation
- We translate medical and legal documents, brochures, manuals and many more.
- We provide transcription of audio or video materials
- Voiceover Translation
- We provide voiceover translations for documentaries, training videos and more.
An interpreter, on the other hand, must be able to translate in both directions on the spot, without using dictionaries or other supplemental reference materials. Interpreters must have extraordinary listening abilities, especially for simultaneous interpreting.
Access 2 Interpreters is proud to offer the following interpretation services:
- Face-to-Face Interpretation
- We offer both scheduled and emergency face-to-face interpretation sessions 24/7/365
- Scheduled Telephone Interpretation
- We offer scheduled telephone interpretation services 24/7/365
- Instantaneous Telephone Interpretation
- We offer instant interpretation services over the phone that available nationwide in over 180 languages
In conclusion, a translator must have a great writing background and credible reference materials to provide the most accurate work for documents, transcription or voiceovers. An interpreter must be fast on his or her feet so they can provide precise interpretation on the spot. Luckily, at Access 2 Interpreters, we offer both services to fulfill your interpretation and translation needs.